I relocated to Hampton Roads in 2012 from Kent, Ohio to support my husband’s military career. In an effort to acclimate myself to my new home, I spent countless hours researching and fell in love with the area. This region is so unique- There’s the beach, city, country, and suburbs. Prior to moving here, I worked in real estate doing property management. I continued my career in real estate once I relocated. I now have over 10 years of experience in property management, real estate investing and buying and selling.
When I am not working in real estate, I am a full-time mom to two energetic, inquisitive children, that keep me on my toes. In my free time, I also enjoy working with my husband on home projects and restoring old furniture; turning it from shabby to chic.
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond